Thursday, October 8, 2009

My New Book




















It's titled, "Wreck This Journal" and it wants to you to just that. At first I thought it was just kind of a novel idea, but I wasn't sure I would get into it. But as you can see, I am really excited about this book. I am not sure how long I will stick with it, but so far I have really enjoyed doing it. It's a nice relief when I come home and it makes me want to be creative, like it's mocking me. So I threw it down a few times, drew on it, rubbed it in dirt and poked holes in it so far.


This is the journal after I had it for a day.


I love the way each page gives you rules, and you can do what you want to it, it becomes totally yours!

So go out and get one, I got mine from B&N, but I'm sure you can find it anywhere, and possibly cheaper at Amazon... but then there is always shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment