Monday, October 5, 2009

The Beginning... and possibly the end

Okay, so I've always wanted to start a blog, for no reason at all, but now I am stuck at the crossroads of which blog to choose. Craft? Cooking? My Life and thoughts about society?Hmm.. the possibilities are endless. I am, however, going to try and at least post something every once and a while. At least! So this being my first post, I have now given myself two weeks of trying to come up with something to post. In the meantime, I will post pictures of my animals, crafts, baked goods, ect. until I some up with something. Enjoy!

One of my terrarium presents I gave out as Christmas presents,this one has a little clay Charlie Chaplin that I made!













These are two out of three of my beasts. Peanut is the b&w one, Chloe is the second. They are terrors and companions all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment